Meditation with Crystals
One of my favorite things about a daily yoga practice is how it takes you within yourself, helping you to regain balance. Holding a crystal in your hand, or laying several on you body, and breathing deeply for ten minutes has a similar affect. Many people practice yoga or use guided meditation to help reduce anxiety and stress. Merging the two creates a powerful, symbiotic energy combination that deepens your yoga practice and increases spiritual growth and self-exploration. It takes you to a deeper level of healing, creating a closer connection with your yoga practice, your crystals and, most importantly, your inner self.
Before you start to meditate with crystals, reflect on what are you intending to focus on during your meditation. This will help you choose the right crystals for your personal needs. The most ideal approach to discover the crystal or gemstone that would work for you is to enable yourself to be attracted to it! To find what is the perfect crystal for you, ask yourself what are you trying to manifest at this moment. Are you meditating to reduce stress? For better focus? To deal with negative emotions? Within every crystal is a message and each one has a blessing and healing vibe that resonates and align your energy field.
Every thought or feeling has a vibration that can be measured. To raise these vibrations you need to become high enough to connect to the power of intention. Crystals can help you to deepen your consciousness, awareness and insight.
Let magic happen.
How to begin crystal healing with guided meditation?
- Now that you have found your crystal and set your intentions, find a natural and comfortable position in any way that feels good. Meditation is not only a sitting cross-legged pose, you can also lay down on your back in Savasana pose.
- You can hold your crystal or place it on your body. If you want to work with particular chakra, pick the crystal (you can use several crystals and stones) that correspond to this chakra.
- Once you feel relaxed, close your eyes, and take a few, slow breaths. Now focus all your attention on stone or a crystal that you’ve chosen. Try to observe this beautiful moment of light and energy and attune to your crystal.
- Continue with breathing and allow yourself to experience the energies from the inside. Breathe this light in and feel the energy of the cosmos flowing in your crystal. How deos this energy feels? Do any words, memories, thought come up?
- Place your hands to your heart, feel the gratitude for this miraculous gift from nature and receive the crystalline blessings in return.
- Take a moment and ask your crystal: “How would you like me to work with you?” Or “How can I create more simplicity and peacefulness in my day?” Try to visualise your intention and trust that frequency. Let the crystal speak to you.
- When you are ready, slowly bring gentle movement back into your fingers and toes,open your eyes and return your awareness within. Complete your crystal meditation with gratitude and feel yourself connected to Earth and your body.
You can meditate as long as you like, the most important is that you feel relaxed and at peace. I love to do it at least 10 minutes. This guided meditation with crystals will help you to awake your emotional sensations and feel connected to the powerful energy of the universe. Just listen closely, turn within and hear the voice of truth!
Love & Blessings to all ❤